Friday, February 25, 2011

Christmas with the Jarmon's!

So... I am attempting to catch up on my non-existing blogging! :)  Things have been a little crazy around here, so I am going to sum up all of the Christmas season into one lovely post so I can finally move on with this blog!  I'm missing lots of great 2011 stuff because I haven't caught up from 2010!

So... to start with... Christmas was absolutely wonderful this year!  We started the season off right with a nice. big, Christmas tree.  Matt helped Jana put the very top on the tree!



Jana had her first ever Christmas program, and we were so excited to attend!  She did wonderful!  Decked out in a Christmas dress and Santa Claus hat, (that she made herself, nonetheless!) it was a show to be seen!





Christmas morning at the Jarmon house was so much fun!  It was a year of firsts on many fronts.  Our first married (yay!) and our first in this house!  Santa brought Jana her very first computer, which she was super pumped up about!  







 The rest of our Christmas was spent with family.  We had a wonderful day!  We went to my parent's house and had a feast of a meal, and later went to Matt's parent's house for dessert!  What a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment